1. Please note that there will be a $30 registration fee charge included in the course fee for new students joining from 1 August 2022 onwards. This registration fee is not covered under SkillsFuture.
2. All of our in-person classes are now HYBRID! You now have the choice of whether or not you wish to go online or in-person with HYBRID CLASS! For more information about our Hybrid class, please follow this link https://www.bunkalang.com/announcements/.
3. Our E1 to I4 hybrid courses are now supported by UTAP, and can be utilised together with SkillsFuture credit. For more information, please follow this link, https://www.bunkalang.com/utap/.
4. If you are keen, please do register as SPACE IS LIMITED and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis! Also, your registration is not confirmed until payment is received. Please be informed that registrations will be closed 5 days before the commencement of the class and late registrations will not be allowed and might incur additional charges.
5. Students who do not attain 75% of the total attendance may risk their funding to be recovered by Workforce Development Agency (WDA). Please ensure that you sign your attendance/sign-in using the digital SkillsFuture attendance QR code during class. Those who flout the rules will have to face the music. It is important that everyone uses public funds responsibly.
To all our students who are using Skills Connect or Skillsfuture Credit, please remember to sign your attendance and inform your teacher if you are unable to attend the lessons. We appreciate your help in this matter. Thank you for your cooperation.
28th of June, 2023 (Wednesday)
06:45 PM -09:45 PM
Room F (14)
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)