- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No transfer of class/course is permitted after signing up.
- Registration is confirmed on receipt of payment.
- The school reserves the right to cancel / postpone classes/replace teachers under any unforeseen circumstances.
- The school reserves the right to refuse any enrolment to the school.
Mode of payment by NETS, cash/cheque or internet banking. Elementary 1 students who sign up online can make payment by paypal.
- Cheques must be crossed and made payable to: BUNKA LANGUAGE SCHOOL PTE. LTD.
- Full payment must be made upon registration and made prior to class commencement.
- Registration will be removed if payment is not received within 48 hours
- No payment will be accepted on the day of class commencement.
- Fees paid are strictly non-refundable.
REPLACEMENT (MAKE UP LESSONS)
For Elementary and Intermediate courses, 3 replacements of 3 hours each are provided free of charge subject to availability and may not be in sequence. The 4th replacement will be chargeable at $40 per lesson.
REPLACEMENT CLASSES HAVE TO BE BOOKED OR CANCELLED AT LEAST 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
REPLACEMENT CLASSES THAT HAVE BEEN BOOKED BUT WERE NEITHER ATTENDED NOR CANCELLED WILL BE FORFEITED.